Job ref: WL007
Transition & Personal Support Workers (CONTRACTED) Part time contracted staff. £19,843.20 FTE, plus 6 weeks holiday
Hours available include daytime, before and after school / evenings / weekend / school holidays
We provide opportunities for disabled children and young adults, from 0 to 25 years old, to access activities of their choice in their local community. We believe the children and adults who access our services have the right to the same opportunities as other young people and we will be looking for you to share this belief.
We are looking for you to:
- Be willing to give support to children and young adults to access a variety of opportunities, such as leisure activities and or activities which develop life skills.
- Enjoy and be confident in your ability to work with disabled children and young adults.
- Have a flexible approach to work and listen to those accessing our services.
- Have relevant experience in Health and Social Care.
- Have a clean driving licence, access to own transport and be willing to drive you own vehicle for the job role.
Application closing date