Job ref: WL010
Play & Youth Clubs Group Leader (Sunday Club) £9.53p/h
Hours: 9am – 3pm 1st and 3rd Sunday of each month
White Lodge supports disabled children, young people and adults, families and carers in Surrey and the surrounding areas.
We are looking for an exceptional Play and Youth Club Group Leader to support the delivery our 4-12 year olds youth scheme. The play and youth clubs run throughout the year providing life skills and leisure opportunities on site and by arranging trips into the local and wider community. The Play and Youth Club Group Leader must be able to assist the Supervisor in the planning and provision of an exciting variety of fun activities. The role requires an outstanding individual who can engage positively with young adults, their staff team and parents. The Play and Youth Club Group Leader will be enthusiastic and bring exceptional fun to the youth scheme, ensuring all members enjoy themselves in a safe environment. The Play and Youth Club Group Leader will believe in the organisations vision in delivering a service that is inclusive, diverse and offers equal opportunities. Full support and training are provided for this role.
As a Play and Youth Club Group Leader you must:
• Have experience working with children, teenagers or adults with disabilities
• Be able to organise and provide a variety of leisure activities whilst supporting memebes in accessing the community
• Be an effective communicator
• Have enthusiasm to lead a team, activities and develop the service
• Desirable level 2 NVQ in relevant subject
Application closing date