Job ref: WL002
Support Workers at Treetops (BANK) £9.72/ph
Treetops provides respite for disabled young people up to the age of 18. It is desirable that you hold a relevant level 3 qualification (e.g. NVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care, Workforce Diploma, NNEB, CACHE) and have experience of working within this field. The successful applicant must be able to attend mandatory training courses and Induction Standards training and be a minimum of 21 years of age.
Summary of tasks:
- To listen to children's wishes and choices and action where possible
- To plan and run appropriate activities that meets the needs of all the children and young people
- To help and support the young people in all aspects of personal care respecting their dignity at all times
- To enable children and young people to meet their individual outcomes
- The position requires moving and handling and medical procedures such as gastro feeding
PLEASE NOTE RECRUITMENT FOR THIS ROLE IS ONGOING THROUGHOUT THE YEAR.
Application closing date