Job ref: WL017
Play and Youth Club Supervisor - (SEASONAL) £13.58/ph
Hours: 9am - 5pm during School Half terms, holidays and weekends (seasonal)
White Lodge supports disabled children, young people and adults, families and carers in Surrey and the surrounding areas
We are looking for an exceptional Play and Youth Club Supervisor to support the delivery of a play and youth clubs. The play and youth clubs run during the school half terms and holidays, when the children/teens are not at school. The Play and Youth Club Supervisor must be able to plan and provide an exciting variety of fun activities. The role requires an outstanding individual who can engage positively with children/teens, their staff team and parents. The Play and Youth Club Supervisor will be enthusiastic and bring exceptional fun to the play and youth schemes, ensuring all members enjoy themselves in a safe environment. The Play and Youth Club Supervisor will believe in the organisations vision in delivering a service that is inclusive, diverse and offers equal opportunities.
As a Play and Youth Club Supervisor you must:
- Have experience working with children and teenagers with disabilities
- Desirable level 3 in Childcare/Health and Social Care (or equivalent)
- Be able to organise and provide a variety or leisure activities whilst supporting members in accessing the community
- Be an effective communicator
- Have enthusiasm to lead a team, activities and develop the service
Full support and training are provided for this role.
Application closing date